I was expecting some kind of book haul in February. It’s my birthday, which is a big mix of gifts, treats for myself (surely i’m not the only person who treats themselves on their birthday?) and holidays. I’m going to stop presuming they’ll be no more book hauls and just accept that i really like books. Here are the ones that i got in the month of February, it’s quite a substantial haul.
I picked up quite a few new releases this month. These were scattered on either day trips or being out and about and figured i’d pick them up. I also used some gift cards that i was given for Christmas. These either came from Amazon or Waterstones mostly:
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
- Make More Noise an Anthology
- The Extinction Trials by S. M. Wilson
- Say Her Name by James (Juno) Dawson
- Things A Bright Girl Can Do by Sally Nicholls
- Traitor To The Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
- Hero At The Fall by Alwyn Hamilton
- Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard
I’ve also just made an order for:
- A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- Dress Codes For Small Towns by Courtney Stevens
I picked up a few books when i went away to Germany this month. I was quite amazed about how much you could find in English in most of the bookshops, and i do like to buy a book from different places i go to remember where i got that book from. So i managed to pick up a few books that i’ve been wanting for quite some time, along with some wonderful bookmarks!
- Ask The Passengers by A. S. King
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
Finally i received some books for my birthday. My partner and also Sophie gifted me books that i’ve wanted for a very long time, they were both surprises and some of the best surprises of my birthday. I was gifted:
- The Knife Of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (10th Anniversary Edition)
- Meet Cute an Anthology
My book haul this month is a little bigger than i expected it to be honestly, however i’m already starting to make my way through my latest buys. I’ve already read Goodbye, Perfect and my thoughts will be up on the blog pretty soon all about it.
Let me know in the comments what books you’ve picked up recently, and which books from this haul i should start reading ASAP!